We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Work on multiple projects with Product Development team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary Skills And Qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks ( WordPress, Cake Php,Codeigniter, Laravel, Opencart).
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (like GIT) and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook,Authorize.net,Paypal) .