We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintainence of iOS applications along with their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Strong technical background with proven track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- Strong knowledge of AR and Swift.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong command of object oriented principles/programming.
- Familiarity with REST ful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience in XCode development environment.
- Experience in Cocoa framework, Coredata and Sqlite.
- Use Git for source control (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Agile management experience, primarily Scrum.
- Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Possess strong, self-managing work ethics.
- Having experience in development of e-commerce apps will be an added benefit.